Featured Posts

Saturday, March 27, 2010

 Super Saturday Savings


I loooove getting stuff in the mail (free or purchased). And this so I would like to share with you some of the things I've got (for free!)


First off if you haven't read before (or realized) I'm cheap. I buy what's on sale/and or with a coupon. I scout online for coupons on the things I use. So a few weeks ago, I decided to see if Jones Sausages offers coupons, and they do! An awesome one at that! $1.00 off! Yep, so it makes them free in some stores in Minnesota.

AND
I signed up at Good Jones Morning and received this cool stuff! A cup, a grocery bag, and a Thermos!  I just received it this morning! Good morning is right..lol:)


I'd also like to share with you a weekly giveaway that Import Flooring has. When I first got a email from them asking me to verify my address, I thought "ok, is this a scam", but nope it wasn't. I'm lovin' it as it lays at my front door!


AND


Here are some goodies I signed up for awhile back. Kelloggs now is offering a free Special K delivery kit


 Here's my Target run....


 Total of $5.83 Savings: $16.43



Have a blessed weekend!

Legendswife 


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl


0 comments: on "Super Saturday Savings"

Grab A Cup Of Tea & Sit A Spell

Messages are from North Point Community Church.Discussion questions can be found here.