Featured Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2010

 Ask Mr. Bear



This week I am reading the book Ask Mr. Bear to toothpick (my 3 year old). Ask Mr. Bear is a story about a boy who is trying to find the perfect present for his mother. Our home school lesson plan is built around the scripture 2 Corinthians 9:7. This lesson has been a blast. We also made a lap book, thanks to Home School Share. I am so...happy:) This week is also toothpick's third birthday. So I will be posting pictures of his cake (with the recipe) and his lap book.  Here is a free lesson plan, I made.  I'm currently planning a field trip (yes, we LOVE field trips) to Gale Woods Farm sometime in March. Hopefully its warm up by then:)

God bless

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl


0 comments: on "Ask Mr. Bear"

Grab A Cup Of Tea & Sit A Spell

Messages are from North Point Community Church.Discussion questions can be found here.