Featured Posts

Monday, April 19, 2010

 Vitamin Samples And Coupons

I found a few good coupons and samples this week on vitamins. After sitting a few minutes it made me think of a 1950s tv show  I remember watching with my mom (I was going to post the video but its a little inappropriate for this blog.). 




Grab a free sample of  Néctavida. NéctavidaTM is a delicious liquid super supplement that can be taken by people of all ages, from children to seniors. It supplies vitamins and minerals at 100% of Daily Value levels, a variety antioxidants, plant-based nutrients, fiber and essential fatty and amino acids.


 Grab a coupon (1.85) for a free single bottle of Ensure or a six pack.




Target has a store coupon online for $4off a 5pk of bars. Head on over to NutraBella's website to print an additional $3off coupon for 5pk of bars. I don't think these are on sale this week. Hold on to them because I bet there's going to be a good deal around the corner.





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl


0 comments: on "Vitamin Samples And Coupons"

Grab A Cup Of Tea & Sit A Spell

Messages are from North Point Community Church.Discussion questions can be found here.